|Available with||User platform Cashless.fr|
It is important to contact your bank before</ strong> setting up the online refund to make sure that the option of "bulk transfer via XML file" is possible. This option may have a cost, it depends only on your bank.
In order to set up the online refund, you need more information:
- The IBAN and the BIC of the bank account that will make the transfers to users
- Any refund costs that may be variable and/or fixed
- Communication for users
- Fixed costs
- Fixed amount deducted from each amount to be refunded
- For example: €0.10 on each refunded amount
- Variable costs
- Variable amount deducted from the amount to be refunded (before fixed fee if both are applied)
- For example: 5% on each amount refunded
Opening refunds online
The online refund period will be open the day after your event and for a period of 2 weeks. If you want to set up a refund fee, you have to set it beforehand.
Cashless System > Cashless.fr > Settings > Payment method and refund
Activate a refund fee
To activate the fee, simply check in the upper part "Activate refund fees" and then set the fixed amounts and / or variable.
These are the charges configured at the time of the user's refund request that are applied. In the event of modification during the refund this will not apply retroactively.