A Cashless transaction may be canceled if it was made by mistake. For this you need the cashless tag and follow the following procedure on the terminal where the transaction took place.
The operator will have to:
- Open the Balance menu
- Tap the user's cashless tag
- Wait for the blue pop up to see the last basket order
- Slide the basket to the left and click on the trash
- Tap the user's cashless support
- Wait for the green pop up to validate the cancellation
- It is only possible to cancel a transaction that has occurred on the terminal itself.
- If the operator does not have a sufficient role to cancel, a pop-up will prompt the operator to ask permission from their superior.